Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Introduction

Hi Everyone! I am Carrie Clement and I am a 4th grade teacher. My purpose for this blog is to communicate with other teachers and gain important and crucial knowledge to bring back and incorportate into my classroom. This is my first blog and I am very interested on seeing how it works. I am just at the starting stage so bear with me as this is a work in progress. I am anxious to learn new ways to incorporate science and technology into my classroom...so here I am. Did I mention that I am doing this for a college class? I am on my way to achieving my Master's degree in Science Education. That's the reason behind the title of my blog. GO SCIENCE! This should be a fun learning experience so here it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie -
    I assume as an elementary teacher that you have the pleasure of teaching EVERY subject. Even though this is a "science ed" course, feel free to take it in any direction that is useful for you and your future students.

    ReplyDelete