Friday, July 16, 2010

Week 5 Tool Exploration:
Well...today after a little bit more exploration...I think I'm going to be creating both a wiki page to link to from my school website and also a blog so students can communicate and publish some cool information. I am nervous about starting it but I'll get to it this weekend. This way I'll have a good amount of time before school starts to build a couple of great learning communities to have students AND parents get involved in. I spent quite a bit of time this week getting a feel for and got some great ideas of what I am going to put out there for my students. I know it will be pretty basic for now until I progress and get better...who knows...my 4th graders will be teaching me some cool new things on here as well :0) Well...now I'm going to relax for the weekend. I'm camping in Salt Lake with my family and we plan to enjoy a HOT day tomorrow at Lagoon! See ya all next week!!! Go Science!

No comments:

Post a Comment